QuickBooks is a professional Accounting and Financial Management software and it is recommended by Bookkeepers and Accountants from every corner of the world. It comes with such tools and value-driven features that it has yet to disappoint any of its users. The software is built on a strong foundational structure and it has one of the most user-friendly interfaces which help Users to use it more efficiently. But sometimes QuickBooks runs into errors and issues and one such issue is the QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation issue. We highly recommend that you get in touch with a QuickBooks ProAdvisor as it is a critical issue. Just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and get the issue fixed by the Experts themselves.
However, if you wish to fix this issue manually then follow this article to the very end and you will be able to fix it. Check whether or not QuickBooks balance sheet is successfully created by you before you start the troubleshooting process.
QuickBooks Reconciliation Troubleshooting
One common issue faced by most of the QuickBooks Users is an issue in bank reconciliation with QuickBooks. We are providing one example of this issue followed by its solution shown below:
Issue: A user provided us with the following information:
- She was using QuickBooks desktop version for 3 years.
- Then she decided to try the online version of QuickBooks. She tried to convert and upgrade all the data from the previous desktop version to Online version.
- She encountered many errors with the Desktop version of QuickBooks.
- She had not executed any reconciliation task on her desktop version for the last 3 years.
- Even though no bank reconciliation tasks were performed, your QuickBooks will show many reconciled items. This happens because of upload of data from the desktop version.
- It is possible that your previous employees tried to Bank reconciling and ran into errors. As we have not performed bank reconciliation tasks for many years, we are facing issues.
- We need help in using the Bank Reconciliation feature. Provide a feasible solution.
How to Fix QuickBooks Reconciliation Error
The solution offered by the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247phonenumber was as follows:
We recommend the User to get in touch with their current or last Accountant for the most efficient and accurate solution. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor also recommended that the best fix for this issue unreconciled all the tasks and then starts fresh.
- Open your QuickBooks software on your screen.
- Navigate to Gear icon and click on it.
- After clicking on the icon choose Chart of Accounts option.
- Now, Click on Account Name and then choose View Register.
- Choose the Customize option in the top left corner.
- Now, sort by Reconcile Status and next show Reconciled.
- Now, choose OK.
- Click on the transaction to highlight it.
- Select the top line of the transaction in the field between the Deposit and Payment amount option.
- Now click on Save.
Once you are done unreconciling all the tasks is finished, you can once again start to reconcile transactions from fresh bank balance. We believe this will fix your issue of QuickBooks bank reconciliation. However, if the issue is still hampering your work then you can contact QuickBooks customer care support. You do not have to wait in long queues for getting a resolution.
Simply dial the toll-free and 24*7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and talk to the QuickBooks Experts. We assure you that the issue will be resolved in the minimum time possible and you will be back in business in no time.
Call us today!