This is one of the errors which pops up on your screen when you are trying to download a Payroll Update or Updating your QuickBooks. It would not be possible to download the Payroll Update or Update your QuickBooks unless and until you resolve the error. You can get a QuickBooks Expert to resolve the QuickBooks Error 15225 for you. All you have to do is dial the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Number and explain the scenario to the Experts and they will handle the rest. If you wish to remove the error manually then follow the steps that we have stated in this step-by-step guide.
Causes of The QuickBooks Error 15225
- An incompatible configuration of Microsoft Internet Explorer (I.E)
- Digital Signatures not available for the browser
- Corruption detected in the Data file
- Windows Firewall or Anti-virus restricting QuickBooks processes
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error 15225?
We advise all QuickBooks Users to follow these two solutions whenever they face the QuickBooks Error 15225 on their screens. Feel free to contact us by dialing the QuickBooks Support Number if you need any help with the steps.
Solution 1: Install a digital signature certificate.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- And search for QBW32.EXE in Windows 7.
- If QBW32.EXE does not show up in the search, click the link for More Results in the Windows Search tab.
- In the search results findQBW32.EXE that has a Type of Application.
- Go to the properties of the file by right-clicking on it.
- Navigate to the Digital Signature tab.
- Verify Intuit, Inc. is chosen in the signature list.
- Choose Details.
- Go to the Digital Signature Details window.
- Go to View Certificate.
- Choose Install Certificate.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and click on all positive prompts
- Click Finish.
- Restart the desktop.
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Attempt to download the update again.
This should resolve the error. If the error is still on your screen then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Configure Firewall and Internet security settings
It is possible that the error that you are facing on your desktop is because of the Firewall or Anti-virus on your desktop. In this step, we will be configuring Firewall and also temporarily disable the Anti-virus.
To automatically configure the Firewall, you have to run the QuickBooks File Doctor. It is a tool which is also made by Intuit. It was previously known as the Connection Diagnostic Tool and can be used to resolve all the common networking and QuickBooks Company File corruption errors.
You can read more about the tool by clicking here: QuickBooks File Doctor
Support Services for QuickBooks
These are the solutions that can be utilized to resolve the QuickBooks Error 15225. If you are facing any technical difficulty or if you need any help for your QuickBooks, feel free to contact the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-557-6950. You can also use the Live Chat Support on our website to chat with the QuickBooks Experts. Both the services are available to serve you 24×7 every day.