QuickBooks is an accounting tool which is being used globally by many small and mid-sized businesses for their Accounting, Inventory and Financial management tasks. Intuit has also released an Online version of QuickBooks recently which has become the new favorite of Bookkeepers and Accountants as it allows them to work from anywhere in the world. QuickBooks is a powerful platform and it comes loaded with diverse tools and features. But QuickBooks also has an extremely User-Friendly environment and you do not need to have a background in Accounts and Finance to use QuickBooks. QuickBooks is also a program and it is bound to run into errors and issues. But do not worry about it as we operate a 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number line which can be contacted if you need any help with your QuickBooks.
You can also contact us if you have any query, question or confusion associated with the features of QuickBooks.
To help out QuickBooks Users all over the world, we write and publish Articles on how to resolve all QuickBooks Errors. These articles can be accessed from our website.
In this article, we will be talking about the infamous QuickBooks Error 2002 I detail. We will also provide you with solutions for resolving this error.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 2002
- The PIN that you have entered is incorrect
- Corruption in the QuickBooks Data files
- Weak Internet Connectivity
This error appears when:
- You are creating a Data file and you have accidentally entered duplicate or wrong information.
- You have entered multiple Employer Identification Number (EIN) for a single QuickBooks Company file.
- You are entering an incorrect PIN.
You are most likely to encounter this error while doing the Payroll.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Error 2002?
Before we do troubleshooting of the error, check the following things.
- You are entering the right PIN.
- Caps Lock is turned off.
- Retype the PIN.
- Reboot your Computer and log in as the System Administrator.
- Verify if your Internet Connection is working and it is stable.
- Download and run the PayrollSubini.exe file on your desktop.
- Go to the Repair Utility tool and run it.
Check if an update is available to download for your Payroll
- Open QuickBooks on your screen and go to Employees.
- Check if an update is available.
- If an update is available then download it and update the Payroll.
QuickBooks Tech Support Services For Errors
We hope by following the steps mentioned above, you were able to resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 2002 on your desktop. If you have any questions or confusion associated with this Payroll or QuickBooks, then you can contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-557-6950.
We are providing QuickBooks support services 24*7 for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues.
You are also free to use Live Chat Support Services for assistance by going on the website 247supportnumber.com and clicking on the Chat Support icon. Your query will be answered by a member of the QuickBooks Technical Support Department representative who will assist you further.