QuickBooks is considered to be the most reliable software as it is built on a strong foundation of the algorithm. But it still sometimes runs into QuickBooks Errors and Issues like the QuickBooks Error 80070057. You can call the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 from your mobile phone and get any error or issue fixed by them.
The Error message on your screen will be:
“80070057 the parameter is incorrect.”
Possible Causes Of This Error:
- You are opening the company file by double-clicking on it rather than opening the file by going inside QuickBooks Desktop.
- Your desktop is not responding to QuickBooks commands and requests.
- You have not configured the third party firewall on your computer to work along QuickBooks.
- You have installed BitDefender on your computer. It is known to block uncommon ports which in turn stop the flow of traffic between the computers.
- Parts of the windows registry files have been damaged or corrupted.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80070057?
Solution 1: Run as administrator
- Exit your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Choose Run as administrator.
Solution 2: Open the company file after the QuickBooks program has already opened
QuickBooks Desktop is programmed to be opened from inside the program and NOT by double-clicking the company file.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Choose All Programs.
- Choose the QuickBooks version that you are attempting to open.
- If your company file did not open up automatically, choose the company file, then select Open.
Solution 3: Move the company file folder to a local drive
Copy and Move your Company file from its original location and paste it in a folder on the C:\ drive, (which is the default), so that all the desktops on the network can have access to the file.
Solution 4: Update QuickBooks to the latest release
The Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247phonenumber advice that you always keep your QuickBooks updated to the latest release. You can call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get your QuickBooks updated.
Solution 5: Use the QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor was earlier named as Connection Diagnostic Tool. It is an advanced tool for resolving common Networking and Company file corruption errors which can pop-up in QuickBooks Desktop version. If you are facing any problems with your QuickBooks Company file you should immediately contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool can help you if:
- You are encountering the QuickBooks Errors -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130 etc while opening the company file.
- If a list for your customers, vendors, or employees is missing.
- You are able to open sample company files but when you try to open your QuickBooks Company File, it won’t open.
You can read more about the QuickBooks File Doctor by clicking here: QuickBooks File Doctor
Manually Resolve Error 800070057
Solution: Rename the .ND and .TLG files and restart/rescan the Database Server Manager
QuickBooks comes with a few configuration files which are vital for the smooth working of the software. If you want ] to get access to a QuickBooks Company file on a network or multi-user environment, you got to have two configuration files which are .ND and .TLG. If any of the two files stop working, you will run into the 6000 series errors and you would not be able to access the company file. These files are auto-generated what that means is that these files will be created automatically by your QuickBooks when you Rescan using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and open your company file.
- Go to the folder that contains your company file.
- Search for the files with the same file name as your company files but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Right-click on both files and click on Rename. Add the word OLD at the end of each file name. Ex: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD
Database Server Manager is used to host your QuickBooks company files. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors suggest the Clients to restart the DBSM and rescan all the QuickBooks files after you rename the .ND and .TLG files.
- Restart QuickBooks Database Server Manager, and then rescan the company file.
- Go to Start > All Programs QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Choose the Scan folders window.
- Click on Add folder if there no folders. If not, highlight the folder with the files, and then choose Scan.
- Make sure that the company file is shown in the bottom with the text “QuickBooks Company files found.”
- Attempt to open the file again.
- Open QuickBooks again and try to sign in to your company file. If the same issue is encountered, move on to the next solution.
Configure BitDefender to allow QuickBooks Desktop communication
- Go to the BitDefender 10.0 main menu, click on Antivirus.
- Choose the Custom level.
- Click on Exclude path from the scan.
- Click on the New item button.
- Choose the mapped drive or UNC path that is used to browse to the company file.
Important: If you are using an Internet security tool on your computer, you will need to exclude the QuickBooks program directories: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Company Files\.
Tech Support For QuickBooks
These are all the resolutions that are not compulsory by the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247phonenumber.com. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors are exceedingly skilled and trustworthy professionals who have been working on QuickBooks for many years now. You can get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts if you need any help with your QuickBooks or if you are facing trouble with any tool or feature. Just simply dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-557-6950. You can also chat with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors using the Live Chat option on our website. Both the Support line number and the Chat services are available 24×7 for QuickBooks Users all over the world. If you face any issue or have any question on your mind, feel free to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.