Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
In this article, we will provide everything to know about resolving QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. QuickBooks Payroll is one of the most used services provided by Intuit. But sometimes Users will run into errors like the QuickBooks Error 30159.
But Users do not have to worry about it as we are providing Technical Support Services for all QuickBooks Errors and Issues. The Support Services are active 24×7 from the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-557-6950.
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 30159
- QuickBooks software installation is incomplete.
- Virus infection that has corrupted Windows registry files.
- Another program has been deleted accidentally related to QuickBooks
- The QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 error is caused due to any of the windows system files damage.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159?
QuickBooks Error can be resolved by following a simple troubleshooting guide that we will be mentioning below. However, if you are not fully versed with the technical know how’s of the system then you should ask for assistance from the QuickBooks Experts. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number and the call will be forwarded to a QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
After a deep diagnose of your QuickBooks Database, the ProAdvisors will guide you through the resolutions over a remote connection. You will have complete control over your QuickBooks and your desktop throughout the process. If at any given point of time, you feel uncomfortable sharing your screen with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors, you can just click on exit and he will be completely out of your system in just a couple of seconds. Also, each call and remote connection is kept under surveillance for Quality assurance purposes and User Safety, so you rest assured that you will be in safe hands.
If you want to resolve the QuickBooks Error 30159 manually, follow these steps:
- Restart your computer and log in as a System Administrator.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Control Panel in the search space and hit enter.
- Go to All Programs and then click on System Restore.
- In the next window, choose “Restore my computer” option and then click Next.
- Choose the most recent time settings and click on ok.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and click on all positive prompts.
- Restart the computer.
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool.
- Then select the Scan button.
- Click on the Fix Errors button after the scan is completed.
- Restart your computer again.
We hope the QuickBooks Error is resolved after going through all the steps that we have mentioned. In the case, the error is still interfering with your QuickBooks you should get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number 1888-557-6950.