QuickBooks Point of Sale 10060 is a connection timeout error and it is usually triggered while the Payment process is running. Every time you run a transaction using your Debit Card or Credit Card it needs to be validated first. To validate the information provided QuickBooks needs an active Internet Connection. If the Internet Connection is not stable or if the configuration is not compatible, the connection will timeout and you will encounter errors on your screen.
Other Errors Related to Connection Timeout
- QuickBooks POS Error 10061
- QuickBooks POS Error 11001
For any help regarding QuickBooks Errors, get connected to QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number.
Causes of The QuickBooks POS Error 10060
- Weak Internet Connection
- Internet Connection Socket not working
- EFT Server program is not functioning properly
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 10060?
There are multiple solutions for fixing this error. All the Errors have been tried and tested by the Intuit Certified QuickBooks POS ProAdvisors. Just follow the steps mentioned in the solution and if a solution does not work for you then move on to the next solution.
Solution 1: Socket is not connected
- Get in touch with your Internet Service Provider.
- Verify if their Network is working properly.
- Allow all ports that need to be accessed by QuickBooks for running.
- Check if your socket is connected.
- Tighten the socket if it is loose also check if it is damaged.
- If the socket is damaged then get a new one.
- Check if this solution has fixed the error.
Solution 2: Disabling third-party security applications
It has been noted that several security applications restrict QuickBooks from running. In this step, we will be showing you how can fix that.
- Disable all security applications which are installed on your desktops like Firewall, Anti-virus, Anti-Malware, and Anti-adware.
- Do the transaction again and check if the transaction is successful.
- If the error is still on your screen then move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Troubleshooting Communication Setup for your QuickBooks
- Open your QuickBooks on your screen.
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Company > Communication Setup.
- Verify if “Use this Computer for all Credit Card and Debit transaction” is selected. If it is not selected, then click on the box next to it to select it.
- Click on Save.
- Exit your QuickBooks then reopen it.
- Navigate to Tools menu > User Information.
- Verify if WS-EFT server is shown under the workstation.
- If it is shown then choose to process the card.
Solution 4: Create a new data file
- Go to File Menu and choose Company Data.
- Click on New.
- Type in the file name in the space provided and then click on create a new file.
- Go to Edit Menu > Preferences and choose Company.
- Click on Merchant Services and enter the details which are asked.
- Click on Save.
- Go to Tools and click on User Information.
- Check if EFT is running.
- Open POS again and try to do the transaction.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Point of Sale
You are encouraged to talk to the QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisors whenever you run into QuickBooks Errors like the QuickBooks POS Error 10061, QuickBooks POS Error 11001. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-6950 and have a conversation with the Experts.
We recommend all QuickBooks Users to call us at least once a month to run free Diagnose on your QuickBooks so that any issue can be caught before the issue turns serious.
You can also get in touch with QuickBooks ProAdvisors by using the Live Chat Support on our website: 247supportnumber.com.