How To Start Using Progress Invoicing In QuickBooks
QuickBooks is multi-utility software and it comes packed with several tools and features. One of the most popular features of QuickBooks is Progress Invoicing. In this article, we will be discussing how you can use Progress Invoicing with your QuickBooks.
Get Paid without waiting
Progress Invoicing allows you to bill incrementally and accepts from your Employer throughout the progress of the job. You do not have to take the deposit at the beginning and payment once the job is fully done. You can use QuickBooks Progress Invoicing to divide your estimates your multiple invoices based on different milestones or stages of the work that have been completed.
Calculations are automatic
The Progress Invoicing feature can automatically track how many payments have been done and how many still remain to be paid. You can also track the total amount estimate. It is not required to carry out this calculation manually anymore.
Better Communicate with your Customers
Keep your Customers notified about all the payments and deadlines using the Progress Invoicing. Your Customer can check exactly how much has been paid and how much is due. This will keep the situation clear and you will have a written proof for the payments just in case if those are required ever. Once, all the payments have been done QuickBooks will automatically close out the paid invoices.
Is not that incredible?
Prior to creating a progress invoice for a job two things must be considered. They are as follows:
- Make sure that the Progress Invoicing preference is configured beforehand.
- Use items to build an estimate for the job.
How To Create a Progress Invoice in QuickBooks?
- Open QuickBooks on your screen.
- Navigate to the Customers menu and tap on Create Invoices.
- Go to Customer > Job drop-down list > Choose a job.
- If you have created more than one job estimates then a new window will open on your screen asking you to choose an estimate.
- Select the estimate and then tap on OK.
- Select how you wish to create the invoice in the Create Progress Invoice Based On Estimate window.
- Select the type of contract you have with your customer and then tap on OK.
If you need any help for Progress Invoicing then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950.
- Enter the information asked on your screen related to your project.
- Tap on the Print drop-down arrow.
- Choose Preview in the Create Invoices window if you want to view invoice before it is sent.
- The printed version of an invoice is different from the screen version in terms of looks.
- Tap on Print to print the invoice.
- Select Save & Close.
- The invoice will automatically be added to Accounts Receivable.
Get Help Progress Invoicing Problem of Intuit QB Pro, Premier , Enterprise
If you have any questions or if you are facing any error or issue while creating Progress Invoicing then you can immediately contact QuickBooks 24/7 support phone number +1-888-557-6950. The call will be answered by a QuickBooks Tech Support Team representative who is certified by Intuit to work with QuickBooks Users. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247phonenumber via phone, email and live chat option.
We provide solutions for each error and issue like: