Fixing Issues while Saving as PDF in QuickBooks
QuickBooks is a top of the line Accounting and Financial Management software designed and marketed by Intuit. It comes with state of the art tools and features which are highly useful and effective. It has been proved that QuickBooks is capable of increasing the efficiency and production of the business while saving time, money and resources. QuickBooks comes with a really simple User Interface which can be used by someone who is new to QuickBooks without any help. At the end of the day, QuickBooks is also a program and runs into errors and issues. One of the most common that Users face is “Unable to save your file as PDF in QuickBooks”.
We can say that this is a critical error and needs to be resolved immediately before it causes any more problems. We highly recommend that you pick up your phone and dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and let the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts fix the issue for you.
However, if you want to resolve this error manually then follow the steps that are mentioned in this article. All the steps mentioned here have been tried and tested by the QuickBooks Experts themselves and can be relied on.
Saving File as PDF in QuickBooks
There might be a situation when you want to save your work on QuickBooks in a PDF file and in that situation you might run into this error. You would not be able to save that file unless you get this error fixed quickly. You will be receiving this error message on your screen:
“Error: QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file.”
To resolve this PDF file error, you simply have to go through the steps mentioned below. This error is a lot alike to the errors you face while emailing forms or printing transactions from your QuickBooks Desktop. If you want more information about this error then you can get in touch with QuickBooks Experts by calling on the QuickBooks Technical Support Number.
How to Fix PDF Problem QuickBooks quickly?
In order to fix this QuickBooks Error, the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts of 247phonenumber have recommended the solutions given below. But, before going through the steps mentioned below, you will have to update your QuickBooks to the latest version and restart your system.
Solution I: Download and run QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
- Open the web-browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your screen.
- Go to the search bar and search for QuickBooks repair tool i.e. QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
- Download QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool and run the repair Tool on your system.
- Once this process is completed, you should attempt to save your file as .pdf file.
- Try to save the file that had previously given the error.
- If this error still exists, then you should reboot your computer and then try the same steps again.
- Verify that you can print from your XPS Document Writer.
- QuickBooks uses XPS Document Writer to save your file in the PDF format.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to open the Start menu.
- Type Notepad in the search space and hit enter.
- Type random things in the notepad file.
- Click on File > Print.
- Choose XPS Document Writer and click on the Print button.
- A message box will pop-up on your screen asking you for the location to save the file. Choose Desktop as locations for your file.
- Go to your desktop.
- Verify whether you can see the XPS document that we printed from notepad in the last step.
Solution II: Check that the reconcile window appears off the screen
If your QuickBooks screen seems to hang when you choose to reconcile from Banking menu but your PDF functions are working that time then follow these steps:
- Open QuickBooks again on your screen.
- Go to Window menu and navigate the list to verify that the reconcile window is listed.
- Choose Close All option and start to reconcile again.
Technical Support For PDF Error Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop
The solutions mentioned above will resolve the Printing Error on your QuickBooks Error. If you still face the same error, then try to contact 247phonenumber. Simply dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and let the Experts fix the issue for you.
Rest assured your QuickBooks will be fixed in no time and you will be back in business ASAP.